By Antonio Bellotta and Luigi Gallerani
Silver Salt photography processing is still one of the most interesting experience you can have as photography. More than one century of imaging history has been based on film and paper processing.
This lesson, will make you play in the darkroom and you will learn making practica experience how to:
- Large format, a single shot on paper Negative and positive per contact
- A little bit of theory (slides)
- BW shooting on 35mm on a still life set
- Practical development of a BW film roll
- Enlarge a negative and develop the paper